What's new

Hola from NoVa

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Ah cool. Why is it called a herf?
Welcome to BOTL!

Not really sure why it's called a herf, interesting question. I think herf is or was a slang term for smoking, but I could be totally wrong on that. Herfs are great fun, and newbies generally go home with many more cigars than they arrived with!

Which reminds me, when the heck are you DC boys going to have a herf??? (threadjack off)

adodson

linux geek
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
703 in da' house! Former Woodbridge-ian here. Lived in Centreville for a year, way back.

Welcome aboard. I'm a noob, too, but I love this place already!

Kimyounil

They call me Mike.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome! I'm from NoVA as well. I'm actually good friends with Jkim05 and I think a herf is a great idea. I've never been to one and look forward to it. I'm from the McLean area, how about you?

joshrich

4 strings and 9 fingers
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome! I'm from NoVA as well. I'm actually good friends with Jkim05 and I think a herf is a great idea. I've never been to one and look forward to it. I'm from the McLean area, how about you?
I live in Centreville and work in Fair Lakes. I think a also herf would be lovely, but I'll have to get my collection up first :)

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Uh-oh, another Josh on the site. Glad you are here.

For great information, be sure to read and review the sticky post on tops of most sections. When in doubt or you need help, feel free to send someone a private message.