What's new

Holiday firearms?

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Anyone getting anything firearm related for Christmas, Hannukah, etc?

Not for me, so I'm looking to live vicariously through everyone else.:stretchgr

sigguy

smoking gun & cigar
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My present to myself... from James at Ordnance Outsellers.
A sig p225 trade in from the Toledo PD...
unfortunatly it is not gonna arrive in time to be under the tree !

sigguy...:santa2:

JDP

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Not this year but if anybody was wondering what to get me a Springfield Loaded 1911 in stainless would be nice. :grin:

Matthew

Tobacco Beetle
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
My son is getting a Softair weapon (the kind that shoots plastic BBs).

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I bought a nice hi precision bore sighter for myself, then gave it away as a Christmas gift. My Adjustable Sights for my P229 came loose a while back, so now it needs some resighting. I also have been looking for a 30" skeet bbl for my Franchi Alcione T shotgun for several years, and still no luck. So ... no firearms fun this holiday.

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The fascination for firearms is the same as it is for cars. There's a sense of power, control and machismo. Knowing we can blow something up, tear it apart or leave something in total chaos is comforting to the male ego. It's second only to knowing we can build anything out of anything.

I've been looking at pistols lately too. I want one that uses a CO2 cartridge, not the spring fired one. But I also don't want to spend more than $20 on one. My son and I would actually do something together with them if we both had one. But I wish the small cartridges were refillable.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Matthew said:
My son is getting a Softair weapon (the kind that shoots plastic BBs).
Those little BB's hurt! (I wouldn't know from firsthand experience) I shot my dad with one from about 20-25 feet away and it left a welp :rofl: Needless to say he wasn't too trilled with it :headroll:

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd have beaten you to a bloody pulp if you'd have done that to me! No wait, I'd stick a Swisher in your mouth and made you smoke the whole thing!

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I'm hoping for a Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle........... :gangfire:

Sorry! I couldn't pass that one up.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Hal said:
I'd have beaten you to a bloody pulp if you'd have done that to me! No wait, I'd stick a Swisher in your mouth and made you smoke the whole thing!
:rofl: I see my dad is more patient, whereas you would not have been :bouncetau

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Actually I order a Springfield Armory 3" sub compact yesterday. It caught my attention and I had to have it Linky - shrugs-

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I think if I mention getting another firearm, my wife would club me to death (in my sleep) with a shotgun. She'd think about shooting me, but wouldn't want to disturb the neighbors. Although I could use another single action .357 Beretta. You need two for Cowboy action shooting. Also a Browning Citori shotgun for sporting clays. It's a must have on any gun nut's Christmas list. Oh, and a suppressor for the .40 Glock, eventhough the license and supressor would cost more than the gun. :bangbang:

I appologize. I wandered into a Dear Santa letter. The answer is no, I'm not getting any gun stuff for Christmas. :disappoin

This year is woodworking tools. :yes: