What's new

Holts $19.95 100ct. Savoy Humidor!

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I just received my newest humidor today in the mail from Holt's, it is the 100ct glass top Savoy humidor. They were selling it for $19.95 and I got in on the free shipping because there site was down one day last week and I had to phone in my order...lol

Anyway these are a very nice box and were supposed to have a scratch some place in the finish but I have yet to find it...

This is my forth humidor and I think it will store my cigars from ISOM:smile:

Hope some of you my BOTL got in on this deal!

eyetek

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Very nice deal eye........This is just a thought my friend, If you are planning to keep your special cigars in this, IMHO, I would give the humi a field test with other cigars first. There may have been a reason this was $19.95....I'm not trying to be a killjoy eyetek, just saying that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Sam

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
nice pickup. im currently looking to get another desktop in the 75-100 ct range. ordered one but there was a foul up and after thinking about it, i decided to keep looking. if anyone runs across a good deal on a medium size humi, let me know.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Very nice deal eye........This is just a thought my friend, If you are planning to keep your special cigars in this, IMHO, I would give the humi a field test with other cigars first. There may have been a reason this was $19.95....I'm not trying to be a killjoy eyetek, just saying that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Sam
You are quite right my friend...I have it resting with my beads right now and will give it a week to level out, then pack it with my overflow sticks for another couple of weeks and see how it likes that. Would not want to rush into anything that I might regreat later.

Thanks for the advice...

eyetek

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
nice pickup. im currently looking to get another desktop in the 75-100 ct range. ordered one but there was a foul up and after thinking about it, i decided to keep looking. if anyone runs across a good deal on a medium size humi, let me know.
Define "medium size", and what would you consider a "good deal"???

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the pretty much the same humidor (glass top 100ct savoy) from holts, and it's in really good shape for how little it cost and as a "scratch and dent" item (nary a scratch or dent on it).

Holds RH, solidly build, glass doesnt rattle around when it's opened.

MadBear

The Original Angry Animal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want one... I'm trying to get one, but Holts website is experiencing problems now so you have to call in orders... I have an idea... send me yours and I'll tell you if it works!

Ididn'tthinksoeither!

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Holt's is having problems with their site and the new browsers so you get the large humi, free shipping AND free sample of their Old Henry and Holt's classic cgars all for only $19.95!!!

Just placed my order...