What's new

Holts $19.95 100ct. Savoy Humidor!

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
They are probably taking quite a hit and just honering the original deal even though those are gone just because their website is down and they want to keep their customers satisfied... and it sounds like we all are or will be...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first post here, and I would have normally posted under "Introductions", but I wanted to chime in on this humidor. I purchased two of the large humidors (one for me and one for a friend) and got them in last Wednesday. Wow! I can't believe the quality of these humidors and I can't find a single scratch, dent, or any cosmetic defect. Great seal and holding steady at 69% for the last several days. A co-worker saw the humidor and immediately placed an order for one.

A little bit about me...Been smoking cigars for about the last year and a half and prefer medium to full body maduros. Still in the phase of trying out a lot of different cigars, so I don't have a "regular" smoke as of yet. Been "lurking" around for a month or so and really enjoyed all the informative posts on this site and have learned a lot.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Please post an intro. too so we won't hijack this thread. Thanks for your input :thumbsup: Another guy from Omaha, Todd!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
go to holts.com and click on Accessories at top right. Scroll down to Humidors by Savoy. The humidor is the last one listed. It looks like they only have the small one listed now. :frown:

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Got mine today.. I don't feel mine had been opened at all either... the delivery box didn't even have a scratch on it... damnm good deal can't wait for it to be ready... it will be used exclusively for my "keepers" and just plain won't smoke because I couldn't bear to they have sentimental value to them...

But I highly recommend getting one of these guys!

frankluke

Pipe Snob
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
wow, i just found this thread, what a deal...the site is down, so i'll call in the morning....does anybody have the smaller humi, how is it, any pics...this sounds perfect for my NC.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
im telling you guys.... its sweet!!!! ive had my seasoning bags in it for the last 2 days. Boveda 84%. my hygrometer hasnt moved in over 24 hrs from 82%..... i think its a good seal...... LOL