What's new

Home Fitness Programs

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Just ordered the new 22 minute Hard Corps program today. Looking forward to giving it a shot.
I've really enjoyed P90X and P90X3 and this looks pretty intense. Anyone else looked into it?
Let me know how u like it. I have p90x,2 n 3 but do 3 more often because of the time restrictions with job n family. My wife does insanity n gets great results

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Let me know how u like it. I have p90x,2 n 3 but do 3 more often because of the time restrictions with job n family. My wife does insanity n gets great results

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Will do. I love P90X3 as well. Fantastic workouts compounded into 30 minutes. Can't beat that.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Tony looks different with facial hair. Wow. Didn't even recognize him on the landing page for the program. Is it actually out yet?

May have to order a bunch of MREs and try this after MAX is over. Haha.
I didn't think it was out yet but was easily able to find a beachbody coach to send me a reference link.

Love the fact that some of the base kit proceeds are donated to a veteran project as well.

What are your thoughts on MAX?

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I didn't think it was out yet but was easily able to find a beachbody coach to send me a reference link.

Love the fact that some of the base kit proceeds are donated to a veteran project as well.

What are your thoughts on MAX?
I did MAX last spring and loved every minute of it. Previously I'd done P90X, and while I enjoy Tony, I found Shaun T much more motivating in a bizarrely goofy way. I can't get through a single workout without cracking up at some of the stuff he ends up saying. Not sure why I find that more motivating, but I think that the personality of the trainer can definitely help/hurt a program that is otherwise solid. The set up of MAX being: "Go until you fail, then get back up and keep going" also works well, since I felt less of a need to bang out every-single-rep that people at a much higher level of fitness were completing (and even then, they "max out" throughout the workout too). The other major draw is that it requires absolutely no equipment beyond yourself. While this may deter people looking for heavy muscle gains (BodyBEAST/MAX hybrids might be really good, or kill you), it is great for someone like myself who doesn't have a ton of space or equipment on hand. I cannot comment on the nutrition program, as I followed my own while doing MAX.