What's new

Homebrewers

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I did a several years ago with the Mr Beer kit. My wife got it for me for Christmas one year. I do want to get into brewing some now since things are getting back to normal for me. Any help you could show me would be great.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have brewed several batches, the most recent though was about a year and a half ago. I still have some to drink from that batch.

My wife supports the habit, she bought most of the equipment & bottles for me for Christmas one year...yup she puts up with all of my hobbies...and trust me, there are quite a few!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, dunno how I missed this thread before. I've been brewing for a few years now. Mostly meads and wines. I don't do beer much, because I don't drink the stuff... just never had a taste for it.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Wow, dunno how I missed this thread before. I've been brewing for a few years now. Mostly meads and wines. I don't do beer much, because I don't drink the stuff... just never had a taste for it.
I had a pepper mead once, it was really good. Wine (drinking not brewing) has been one of my latest hobbies (about a year now).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a pepper mead once, it was really good. Wine (drinking not brewing) has been one of my latest hobbies (about a year now).
Pepper mead... now there's something I've never tried. I wonder what that would be considered. I would assume a melomel, except that the pepper isn't a fruit per se, and that is the rather strict definition of a melomel. But it's not a methyglyn (sp?) either. No matter what, it definitely sounds interesting.