How about a Lancero

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I haven't tried the Antano yet...
Oh really? :smokingme

Fun facts about that lance:
1) Hogfarmer gave me two (or was it three?).
2) When I smoked one, it was the first lance I ever smoked.
3) It is my favorite lance that I, personally, have ever had (which isn't saying much, because I need to smoke more Lanceros)
4) Number Three may not be entirely true because I did get to smoke an OB El Triunfador, and that was legit.
5) I have a couple with your name on it.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I haven't tried the Antano yet...
Oh really? :smokingme

Fun facts about that lance:
1) Hogfarmer gave me two (or was it three?).
2) When I smoked one, it was the first lance I ever smoked.
3) It is my favorite lance that I, personally, have ever had (which isn't saying much, because I need to smoke more Lanceros)
4) Number Three may not be entirely true because I did get to smoke an OB El Triunfador, and that was legit.
5) I have a couple with your name on it.
I'll be gentle if you answer this one question for me:

"Do you have a tape player?"

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
So happy to see that there are some lancero lovers out there like myself. It seems like there isn't always large selection to choose from when it comes to lancero's as some of my favorite manufacturers don't make any. Padron doesn't make any in the 1926 or 1964 blends that I like (the 64 does have a lonsdale at least.) Neither does DE excluding the L40 which is extremely HTF. I do have a few recommendations, so try these sticks out if you get a chance:
1. La Aurora Preferidios Cameroon - Not always the easiest to find but worth the search. One of my absolute fav's only wish that I had more to smoke.
2. La Aurora 107 - See above.
3. Tat Brown Label - Easier to find, in fact my local B & M has a bunch if you are interested I can let you know about pricing.
4. San Cristobal Lancero - Part of a sampler of 5 of these and 5 of below. Fantastic smoke and is everything I love about the SC blend in a lancero vitola.
5. La Aroma De Cuba Edicion Especial - See above. If you're a Pepin fan you'll love these and the SC's.
6. Illusione Epernay Le Matin (Lonsdale) - Great smoke at $9ish a stick. Wanna save some dough and have some flexibility on size a bit? Just pick up Panatella's for $5.50 with a little searching.
7. Viaje Exclusivo Lancero - Viaje has a good mix of lancero's but this one is my no doubt favorite. If you have a chance to score some then do it. You can put up an ISO perhaps.
Good luck and good smoking!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I always avoided lancero's, but recently gave them a try and I am hooked. There are to many left to try so it is hard to list a favorite. If I had to pick one right now I would go with CyB's lonsdale.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Great cigars the lanceros are. The Opus Forbidden with 2+ years is my favorite but IMO not really worth the coin when there are other awesome smokes out there.

In no particular order:

Oliva V
El T OR
Cohiba CC
Padilla Sig 32 (Pepin)
L40
Holy Lance
and too many others to list.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all very much for the reccomendations! Didn't expect to have quite the response! You guys are amazing! Thanks again to all!

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Here's my one off Lancero drawer.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1366414965.890065.jpg

My go to drawer.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1366415126.289923.jpg

Also got a coffin of Old Man and the C Black.
My 3 faves are Oliva V, Tat Brown and El Tri #6. But I have a lot more to try yet.

KK33

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Love most of the lanceros i've tried but the two that just stick out in my head that are my favorite are:

Tatuaje Brown Label Especiales
El Triunfador OB Lancero

both soo good...