What's new

How do you manage anger?

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I live with AM issues and I've learned that walking away and breathing works best. You have to remove yourself from the situation. Count backwards from wherever and the best thing that works is don't say anything at all.

If you really want to go over it feel free to PM me really

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I try my best to remind myself that anger gives the other person power. I strive to no longer let others control me.

When that doesn't work?

I drive. I just take a long drive and chill out

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I try my best to remind myself that anger gives the other person power. I strive to no longer let others control me.

When that doesn't work?

I used to drive but one gas effin sucks ass and 2 we are under a state of emergency. And three I'm drinking lol

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I live with AM issues and I've learned that walking away and breathing works best. You have to remove yourself from the situation. Count backwards from wherever and the best thing that works is don't say anything at all.

If you really want to go over it feel free to PM me really
Thanks fur the offer. But its no secret really. Going through a divorce and she's effing stupid

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0
Btw i might be a little drunk. Sorry guts lol
Apologizing to your guts for the possible liquid shits in the morning? Haha seriously tho I have pretty bad anger issues. I try to slow my breathing and just walk away and cool down. Or when all else fails I go out into the garage and beat something with a hammer. Works for me.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0

When that doesn't work?

I used to drive but one gas effin sucks ass and 2 we are under a state of emergency. And three I'm drinking lol

Call someone and rant your ass off.

That sometimes helps.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
your drunk(or at least warmed up) bundle up and go for a walk. take a cigar with you.

normally i work out if im pissed off.

if you need someone to talk you down i can always pm you my cell number

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
your drunk(or at least warmed up) bundle up and go for a walk. take a cigar with you.

normally i work out if im pissed off.

if you need someone to talk you down i can always pm you my cell number
Your right. I locked myself in my garage. I'm not leaving. Or maybe i should. I don't know. I don't want her calling the cops on me for anything at all. Especially with my kids inside