What's new

How do you manage anger?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I try my best to remind myself that anger gives the other person power. I strive to no longer let others control me.

When that doesn't work?

I drive. I just take a long drive and chill out
I have a pretty bad temper although you would never know it if you were around me. I think I have it under control now haha. I will definitely try to remember this its the truth. Thanks man

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I jerk off a lot.... Sometimes I get drunk and then jerk off. If I drink too much it gets awkward when I have tears running down my face while I do the first two.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
ok don't leave, its your place man.

i would probably quit drinking for the night though. you dont want her baiting you after a drink or two more. you lose your control mechanisms... dont know what would happen. Got heat in your garage? pick a nice long cigar. make some coffee

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Rating - 100%
33   0   1
I play guitar, that works 1000% of the time for me. Might also take a hike/search for arrowheads. Clears the mind. Over the past five years I've become a runner. Doesn't always work but sometimes nothing is better.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I play guitar, that works 1000% of the time for me. Might also take a hike/search for arrowheads. Clears the mind. Over the past five years I've become a runner. Doesn't always work but sometimes nothing is better.
I agree sometimes exercise helps a lot.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I try my best to remind myself that anger gives the other person power. I strive to no longer let others control me.

When that doesn't work?

Exactly this. I dont kike others having the upper hand. So I remind myself of this and walk away.

But anger is situation dependant. I am a great debater so I like to argue people down to nothing sometimes as well. I have brought grown men to tears with words but I prefer walking away as I usually feel bad after.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0

When that doesn't work?

Exactly this. I dont kike others having the upper hand. So I remind myself of this and walk away.

But anger is situation dependant. I am a great debater so I like to argue people down to nothing sometimes as well. I have brought grown men to tears with words but I prefer walking away as I usually feel bad after.
I really need to focus on this more. Especially since wet aren't divorced yet