What's new

How do you store your smokes? (Poll)

How do you store your smokes?

• Total voters

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I have a coolerdor and a cabinet humidor. Boxes in the cooler, singles in the cabinet.

Oregon Scientific digital monitor in cabinet upstairs (off a little but I can add three % in my head pretty easily) with remote unit in the cooler so I don't have to check on it all the time. Upstairs has readings for both units and if it's low I go rehumidify the beads in the cooler or change the battery on the Oust.

Snerd

Mortimers Brother
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Big Ben 300, a Thompson 200, two 50 counts, a 40 count, a 20 count at work and a 48 quart cooler. I just bought s 52 bottle Vinotemp and am now waiting on the accessories to get it running. beads, trays, 2 Oust fans and a Western Caliber III.

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Just got tired of playing with my winecooler and got this Dunhill instead:

Unfortunately all the boxes inside are empty since it's still seasoning.
Jukkan,
I see your using the ribbon power cable. Doesn't Dunhill provide an interior outlet??

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have to update...I got a vino temp now! It's not all tricked out yet, but I have the humidity stable (beads) and temp is stable as well. I retired my coolodor...for now. Seems like the more space you have, the more you tend to store...imagine that.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi Friends,

My wife got me this lovely box for Christmas!

Humi 3.jpg

Humi 1.jpg

Humi 2.jpg

Humi 5.jpg

Humi 4.jpg

300 count capacity, but I like my sticks to be nicely laid out for peaking inside :) So, I fabbed up some shelves out of acrylic (1/4"-thick). I cut out the acrylic with a carbon dioxide laser: check out the sweet fleur-de-lis'es on the handles (seems to be the symbolf of choice for many brands, Tats and Montes to name a few).

Take care,

TADAS

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the above

A couple of cabinets, some coolers, a couple desktops, and a wine fridge

stephen_hannibal

stephen_hannibal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Friends,

My wife got me this lovely box for Christmas!

View attachment 7610

View attachment 7611

View attachment 7612

View attachment 7613

View attachment 7614

300 count capacity, but I like my sticks to be nicely laid out for peaking inside :) So, I fabbed up some shelves out of acrylic (1/4"-thick). I cut out the acrylic with a carbon dioxide laser: check out the sweet fleur-de-lis'es on the handles (seems to be the symbolf of choice for many brands, Tats and Montes to name a few).

Take care,

TADAS
Wait you store your infused and regular sticks in the same humi?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes, they are in the same humi, but I actually lock them in a separate, airtight acrylic box with it's own humidification element. This way, I have all of them in one place (the regulars and infused), and not have any flavors mixing in!