What's new

How do you store your smokes? (Poll)

How do you store your smokes?

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I've got desktops...one for regular smokes, one for upper end NCs, and one for habanos. The one for habanos, don't have any habanos ;)

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
oh schnap... now that i have learned just what a cooler-ador is, i think i am going to expand beyond my lone desktop.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tough pick as I have many sticks (about 2,000) in large Rubbermaid containers, that I will be soon moving into a 150 quart cooler. But I also have a full 28 bottle wine chiller in the bedroom and two large humidors. If I had my way (and the $$) I would get a very large wine storage unit but that is likely years away.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a bookcase humidor and in a week i'll be getting my first aristocrat. Can't wait! Literally, because i bought a bunch of cigars and ran out of room. =)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Currently using a ToP, but I got a bunch of Spanish cedar from a shop that closed down locally. Once I get time I am building a custom cabinet

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Currently at 5 desktops, one table/cabinet and a cooler-dor.

Now if we count Travel humi's (Otter/Pelican/Hardigg/Storm cases)..I have over a dozen different sizes...:grin:

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
The majority of my HTF sticks in a locker at a B&M near(ish) to my house.
30 ct travel humidor has about 45 sticks, and I store it in an 8 bottle wine cabinet in our RV.
28 ct vino temp at home has the majority of what's left of my cigars. It's really about empty now that I've split my smokes around.
Oh, and 2 boxes are stored at a friends, 1000 miles from the house.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
The majority of my HTF sticks in a locker at a B&M near(ish) to my house.
30 ct travel humidor has about 45 sticks, and I store it in an 8 bottle wine cabinet in our RV.
28 ct vino temp at home has the majority of what's left of my cigars. It's really about empty now that I've split my smokes around.
Oh, and 2 boxes are stored at a friends, 1000 miles from the house.
Smokes all over! lol

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I guess I like to diversify! haha

Actually, I just obviously need smokes with me while I'm on the road, hence the 30 ct. The RV was having AC issues, so we snagged a small wine cooler to keep the cigars in good shape. Then the AC in the house started to act up, and I figured for some of the more rare stuff, it was worth it to keep them at a place where they will keep a watchful eye on them. The multi-state part was simply a box split, and he's hanging onto them for me for the time being.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a glass top desk top humidor that holds about 125 cigars. It has done me well so far, but I plan on building my own cabinet style humidor to hold boxes and individual sticks later on.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I've got myself a Tupperdor. It was free technically since I already had it but I need to do a better job humidifying it.