What's new

How long do cigars stay fresh outside a humidor

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I have a severe problem. I definitely need to stop buying because I'm totally at capacity now. :/
I have a problem with buying when I see good deals on my favorite cigars. Well this impulsivesness is turning out to be a mistake... I think?
My humidor box isn't seasoned yet, I put the Bovedas in (thanks, @JG358) and it is at a bit below 60%. But I have a fresh box of cigars that just came out of the freezer from debugging.
So my question is, how long will this full box stay fresh if I leave it out of a humidor for say, a week until the humidity stabilizes? I don't have anywhere else to put it and I'm kinda worried about this.
Thanks.
John
CC
I would either grab a large Tupperware or cooler from the dollar store for now or order a good one off amazon with the silicone seal I believe they are called the airtights, different brands have them. I just use regular ones though and they work great. You just need to open them once or twice a week to allow new air in to circulate 6B5269F7-0D3A-47E8-A398-C19FD709176E.jpeg