What's new

How many Cigars do you have in your Humi that...

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
you haven't even tried yet?

:shock:

I read several random reviews this am all on cigars I own but haven't smoked yet.

Granted, I'm green, but just a quick glance says I have well over 40 different types/brands of cigars on hand right now that I haven't tried yet.

Man, I need help. :cry:

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
As sad as it is, I think I'm right there with you. There's quiet a few cigars that I just can't bring myself to smoke yet. Between the prospect of them only improving with age, or the fact that I'll prob never see another one if I smoke the one I have, there's plenty of reason for me to have quite a few cigars that I've never actually smoked gathering plume in my collection.
I'm not as bad as you are with the number being close to 40 (!), but I'm prob in the range of 10-15.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I've narrowed my tastes down to where I have a much smaller range of smokes. The only untried ones are sticks that have come over as extras in trades.

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I don't know how many, but I do know there's quite a few between my two humi's!!

So many cigars so little time:smt033

Ironman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
You guys just keep coming up with questions I can't answer...I'm not sure how many cigar I have that I haven't tried..I know it's still quite a few...I don't think I have smoked any of my regular cigars for a couple weeks..but almost every time I try something new...it's like damn these are good I need to get a box of these ](*,) ..and so on and so on....I still think I need N2 to come down and organize my singles :smt033 ....Bman

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Too many. Probably right around where Coastal is, especially considering the sampler I got from Jerry. I've yet to break into any of those. And between bombs and trades, I'm pretty buried in untried sticks. Life is good!:smt082

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
:smt004 Probably about 15. I've tried everything else in my humi and now am just working my way through them...hehehe. Made a nice dent this New Years weekend of course...hehehe.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have tried just about everyone in the humi...except a RomonYRomon and a couple of cuban's that I am holding on to....everything else I have bought atleast two and smoked one...

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I've got about 10 or so singles and a couple of boxes and a cab of cigars I have not tried. I have a cab of Boli PC's that I am going to lay down for a nap, I haven't even had one! LOL I like the RC's the CJ's and every other Boli I've tried.....so I figured what the hell, why not! Plus they were on sale, I couldn't resist.

Cigar_Ben

NiceTightAsh.com
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hell, I have about 40 or more too. I keep getting them, but I have limited time to smoke them. I'm actually regressing though and gone back to smoke my mild first. If anyone has any mild-mediums they don't want, send them to me! LOL.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Good bump Tom. I have 32 different cigars between the four boxes. SOme I keep for sentimental reasons. Good old CI can make anything sound "mouthwatering".

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
right now i only have about 4-5 in my humi that i havent tried yet. not that im really saving them for any particular reason. i just havent gotten around to smoking them yet.