What's new

How many Cigars do you have in your Humi that...

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
All of them. :smokingme

Please note that while there is a bit of scarcasm in my answer, there is also a bit of truth. I personally do not smoke the same cigar day after day - I usually vary quite a bit. That being said, the HdM Epi #2 I smoke today will generally be at least somewhat different from another out of the same box that I smoke 2 weeks from now. Also, especially for cubans, different box codes can have drastic differences in construction, flavor and strength.

As far as the question I think you are asking ... my answer woud be three. I've tried samples of all different vitolas in my humi with the exception of the Dunhill Cabinetta, Ramone Allones Emmencia and Festival del Habanos 2000 Mareva. I only have one each of these that I'm saving for special occasions.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
tedski said:
All of them. :smokingme

Please note that while there is a bit of scarcasm in my answer, there is also a bit of truth. I personally do not smoke the same cigar day after day - I usually vary quite a bit. That being said, the HdM Epi #2 I smoke today will generally be at least somewhat different from another out of the same box that I smoke 2 weeks from now. Also, especially for cubans, different box codes can have drastic differences in construction, flavor and strength.

As far as the question I think you are asking ... my answer woud be three. I've tried samples of all different vitolas in my humi with the exception of the Dunhill Cabinetta, Ramone Allones Emmencia and Festival del Habanos 2000 Mareva. I only have one each of these that I'm saving for special occasions.
Splendid answer oh knowledgeable one.

:youarethe

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I have a couple, but at the same time they're all fair game. It just depends on my mood and how the weather is doing.