What's new

How many of you have a S.T. Dupont lighter

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Love my duponts, the soft flame is great for indoors and the xtend is great for outdoors...

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Been looking for a Ligne 2 style lighter that I like for a while now. Big investment, so I want to make sure it is the one I really like. I've used them before, and absolutely love them. I am a soft flame guy for sure.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Have an xtend maxjet and love it. It's slim an weighs next to nothing so it doesn't take up much pocket space, and lights great even in wind.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have had an xtend for about 2 yrs. Great lighter, have never had any trouble and it is comfortable in the pocket.

PSI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've carried an Xtend everyday for a couple of years. Never failed me. Great little lighter.

xddco

The Skipper
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
My 007 xtend has never failed to light on the first push.
I have a Palladium + Black Enamel Line 2 that I seldom use. Filling it is a pain and you can't use it in the wind.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
And we bump old threads why?
because as newer guys search the site for info or for topics pertinent to their own cigar lives, and they add their own thoughts.

Since you have an S.T. Dupont, it might be helpful if you told us what kind and how you like it. No need to tell me, I've used your ST Dupont and know you like it. But as a knowledge respected guy here, hearing your input might help someone make a more informed decision.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I also have the Xtend now for about 5 years when www.cigarmony.com started to carry them came out with a group buy deal here. I use this as my lighter any and all times when I smoke in car, shop, vacation, home, indoors or outside makes no difference where. Best lighter I ever had, would buy another or recommend them to anyone.

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
The S.T. Dupont is a beautiful lighter, but since I smoke exclusively outdoors when at home, I don't see how the soft flame will benefit me.

Regardless, I'm considering purchasing the Ligne 2, Black Chinese Lacquer and Gold (16884) simply for it's elegance and those special occasions I smoke indoors at friend's places. How can one deny beauty like this?