What's new

how many sticks do you have?

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I'm afraid to even think about it, cuz then I'll know what spent ...................

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I dont have it too bad yet...
100+ in the igloo-a-Dor, 15 in the old humidor, 35+ in the new humidor, and 30 more on the way...
... Maybe I do have it bad already??? o_O

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
7 at the bottom of my sock drawer. Mom doesn't exactly like cigars, so I have to be creative where I hide them :)

I think I bought my first cigar when I was 18 too. Had a few in a tiny tupperdore, now I'm 22 with a cooler that has more than enough for myself. If only I had more money to be like some of these guys. Enjoy the hobby, and the brotherhood bro

theritz226

Dom T
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I bought my first cigar when I was 18 too. Had a few in a tiny tupperdore, now I'm 22 with a cooler that has more than enough for myself. If only I had more money to be like some of these guys. Enjoy the hobby, and the brotherhood bro
Thank you very much! I decided when I turned 18 I wanted to have a cigar, really just for the hell of it. I fell in love with them, and I love having one just to relax on a Friday night. I'm thinking of going for a tupperdore soon... I can't smoke them fast enough

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Thank you very much! I decided when I turned 18 I wanted to have a cigar, really just for the hell of it. I fell in love with them, and I love having one just to relax on a Friday night. I'm thinking of going for a tupperdore soon... I can't smoke them fast enough
Is your mom cool with you smoking them, but just dislikes them?

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Been a lifelong cigar smoker...started at age 11 or 12 and have about 3000 cigars at present count,,,give or take a 100. I've got some that are well rested at 4 to 5 years and others that are about 15-20 years. I'll never smoke them all sad to say

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
You can get a small one with a boveda that will fit in that sock drawer just as good as what you have now

theritz226

Dom T
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is your mom cool with you smoking them, but just dislikes them?
When my dad smokes them, he gets sick. She's waiting for me to get sick off of them. So she's okay with it, and then once I get sick, it will be "I told you so." When we were on vacation in the Caymans, I had a Cuban with my dad and cousin. My dad got sick, but my cousin and I didn't.

theritz226

Dom T
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your dad's a lightweight lmao. I think the first cigar that got me sick was that Flor de Las Antillas you posted. It was the first Pepin stick I had, and on an empty stomach. Didn't end well, but you get over it
He is. He complains about how his legs go numb and then 20 mins later he's getting sick.

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Here is what I know about my sticks.

A few years ago, I had a giant igloo and a couple of desktops. Trimmed down to just the desktops and was happy. No more big bulky cooler. Then I joined here, and thanks to you guys...

Cooler is getting delivered today. Said I wouldn't have that many cigars again.

Uh huh
Translation- @javelin377 has an new cooler and it needs filled