What's new

how many sticks do you have?

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
See, kids, back in the day before Internets and smart phones if you wanted to pleasure yrself to a hot babe you had to wait for Mom to go grocery shopping and then hope something good was on the cable.
Nothing like watching the scrambled movie channel looking for that .5 second shot of some green squiggly boobs.

jasonsbeer

Never Settle
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
See, kids, back in the day before Internets and smart phones if you wanted to pleasure yrself to a hot babe you had to wait for Mom to go grocery shopping and then hope something good was on the cable.
Those of us pre-cable had to get a magazine or "educational" book somewhere!

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I think I'm around 75 or so after today's purchase.
This thread had been so derailed, I thought you were talking about your age. It took me a couple of minutes to remember the actual topic. By the way, good start, sir. Perhaps you should pm Happy Idiot anyway, he is dying to get rid of some of his sticks. But in a good way.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Mine was the lingerie section of the Sears catalog or JC Penny catalog. Way back before cable. Then I hit the jackpot when I found my pops Playboy stash!!! YES!!! Hahaha