What's new

how many sticks do you have?

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
People always ask me for pics, problem is I think it would annoy some LP retailers…. heck, let's be honest if I had more than 4 boxes in my humidor they would be annoyed… the only way I am showing off my humidor is if you come to my house… :>
Done. Send me an address.
I'll bring my fishing pole, and my tacklebox.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I got a little ADD yesterday and although I've been trying to thin the stash I still stacked 2 humidors, a wineador and a couple LARGE tuperdores. Didn't count specific but it is still Never Enough.

Cool thing I did was take a tuperdore and fill it with stuff I don't want to touch for a while, box of Jason's, Jekyll, FFP, Tat Black CG, Ashton ESG, and a bunch of misc other. Threw some bovedas in it and wrote "Do not touch until 2016" figure I'll leave it until then... maybe.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
People always ask me for pics, problem is I think it would annoy some LP retailers…. heck, let's be honest if I had more than 4 boxes in my humidor they would be annoyed… the only way I am showing off my humidor is if you come to my house… :>
Yep sounds like a cookout this summer

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Finally got an answer. Well, approximation... reorganized everything recently.
In my singles humidor, 260. Entirely made up of cigars received in trades, so none of these will leave.
in my box storage humidor, 180.
In my desktop humidor, 70. Pretty much all received in trades. This is where I keep my ultra premiums. Rarely open this one

Have a couple tupperdors with rotating stock I use for trades and bombs. Currently empty, but 50 on the way. Fluctuates between 0 and 100

So, somewhere around 500 give or take. More than I expected.

Last edited: