What's new

How many unopened or full boxes of cigars are you currently storing?

How many unopened full boxes of cigars are you currently storing?

Votes: 93 36.0%

Votes: 21 8.1%

Votes: 23 8.9%

Votes: 17 6.6%

Votes: 19 7.4%

Votes: 9 3.5%

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • More than 6 - See my post

Votes: 73 28.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I really have no idea how many, and I am to lazy to count.

Not counting the boxes from the 40's and 50's a box of Montecristo "A" from '99
When I saw the titanium at the Big Easy, I knew you lived a charmed life.

By the way I have 0 boxes. I buy 2 boxes plus singles every month and smoke them within 30 days. Sold my cabinet to Kumar (He is rolling with about 1000 sticks right now) dirt cheap and just roll with my Prometheus desktop now.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Like somebody else said I always open the boxes for inspection. That being said I have 5 boxes of CCs and 2 or 3 boxes of non-CCs sitting in my coolidor.

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
one: my BOTL Small Batch! When I was in Iraq I was buying Kubas and Acid One's by the box, but since returning home I have not purchased a full box since. It is also worth mentioning that I discovered the true beauty of an un-flavored cigar and haven't purchased a single one for myself since! lol

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Only a couple full boxes and bundles. The other 20 are always open for inspection and quality testing. "150 boxes" and from a vendor none the less is very humbling to me. I had this discussion in chat and hope to never be over 60 or so. To much to have in case the wife gets em when I'm gone.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Wellllll, maybe one day I'll get enough boxes to have some for storage but for now I only buy full boxed of cigars I know I like... and I'm not very good and letting them sit and age. :)

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I only have 1 unopened box, although I realized after I voted that there are 5 unopened bundles in the cooler with it.

The box is one of two from 1999 (just opened it's mate last month) and the bundles from 2000 and 2001. I haven't bought multiples of anything since because I have enough samplers and more recent box purchases that I don't think I'll ever be able to go through them.

I have probably another half dozen open boxes sitting amongst all the samplers.

cigarhombre

Broadleaf addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
all my boxes are either CCs that are EL's some other habanos that are always a staple in my humi. As for NC smokes; all my full boxes are limited release smokes. Like Anejos, hemi maddies, BTL, AF 858 SG, GOF. Tatuajes that are NP smokes/limited runs, several boxes of the verocu tubos, T110s, and the NHC Tatuajes. Also some limited production Viajes.

I guess they are all mostly NP/limited cigars. I guess I don't buy and save regular production smokes; since they are readily available.
Lots of half boxes from splits too.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
150-ish???. Haven't counted exactly, but most of those have been "opened" because they were inspected by the vendor before shipping.
HOLY CHIT!!!!...............You gotta post some pics of your stash house brother!!

Me...I got 3 unopenned but I belive 5 that are full but have been openned for inspection. I answerd 3.