What's new

How much did you spend on cigars last year?

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I'd be in for a get together at Lake Country or Tobacco Grove. Just wondering how big of a crowd we could draw or if would just be me and you LOL.

Either way we definitely need to get together Alex.
I'm sure we could find a few others.

I haven’t been to delafield in 12 years, I would be down for a trip up north. Not trying to be an enabler:whistle:

also no trying to crash the man-date:LOL:
Look, got one more already!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I haven’t been to delafield in 12 years, I would be down for a trip up north. Not trying to be an enabler:whistle:

also no trying to crash the man-date:LOL:
You'd be more than welcome if we get together. It's probably been at least 5 years since you and I were at a herf together.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Way less than anticipated, actually. I had planned on buying two years worth of CCs last year, but then the supply chain issues resulted in pricing going bananas, so... no. I think I only replaced what I smoked last year.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
About $4000. here. Think I'll quit, getting to expensive....never should have started smoking AF, damn I love cigars!
There's no need to quit! There are some tasty affordable sticks out there! Won't be smoking Fuentes on a budget, but there's still affordable smokeable cigars out there!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Zero. And zero the year before. I smoke every day, pipe in the morning and cigar after work. Stash is getting low but I can’t bring myself to pay for Cubans at these prices. I have a life time of pipe tobacco and a few months of plugged Cubans, so that may be where I’m heading for the foreseeable future

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1 box of Las Calaveras this year. I'm committed to smoking most if not all of my stash before I buy any more. I've been saying that for years but I'm finally following through.