Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I will not buy at all if rated BAD by BOTL

Votes: 8 4.7%

• Total voters

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I really enjoy this forum. However, I have only bought a handful of different sticks based on what is said here. Most of the time I've already bought a couple of sticks before any reviews come up. This forum is great for putting things on my radar such as the new Liga JD4 and other pre-production sticks. Plus I always know that if there is a stick I can't find which is rare down here in Raleigh, I know there is a brother on here that is willing to help you out if need be. That's what I love about this place.
A stick that is hard to find in Raleigh? I get most of my HTF cigars from Empire. They seem to get everything in

Posted via Mobile Device

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Since I don't have the funds to try different cigars often, I trust the opinions of [seemingly] credible people here. When I am able to purchase some smokes, a lot of my decision comes from opinions here. Combined with previous smoking experiences (what I liked and didn't), I make my decisions

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I am starting to come into my own with regard to different stuff and I believe that my learning curve was shortened (as was the risk of smoking a lot of bad tobacco) due to the giving folks on here.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Whether you read strictly reviews on BOTL or use other review sites you always will find someone that likes a stick and someone that doesn't care for that same stick. I always take everyone's opinion with a 'grain of salt'. If I see a few people really enjoy a cigar, I will try to find it at my local B&M and give it a try. I would never go out and spend money on a box without first trying at least a single.

Deemancpa

Hook'em Horns
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If someone has my flavor profile I would buy based on that. Everyone was raving about the Padron Hammer, I didn't like it at all, considering I smoke more 26s than any othe stick, so if not so good sticks are smoke, then the Hammer would be a great stick.

A few have mentioned the Tat 7th Reserva, so I bought a fiver.

JNT

The Bull
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I think some of you who post reviews on BOTL are shills for the cigar manufacturers and are only on here to drum up positive news on new sticks that are coming out to increase demand for them. I could be wrong, but damn some of these reviews are very suspect!
Wow!!! I think it happens from time to time, but not on a large scale. I do think Tatuaje cigars sometimes get overly favorable reviews here, and not because Pete is behind them, but I think because he`s around.

I used to always go after NC stuff that got lots of fan fare here, but not so much anymore, as the cigars never seem to be as good as the review.