What's new

How often do you smoke?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2-3 a week, usually in the evening listening to baseball on my iPad and enjoying the weather.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
1 or 2 a week. With the winter months fast on the horizon that will be more like 1 every 2 or 3 weeks.

Poriggity

CRA Ambassador #0042
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I usually do 3 on mondays (bible study with my cigar bros), then one a day on lunch after that.. but none on weekends. So, I guess that's 7 per week or so.
Scott

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I try and fit 1 in every week, but it doesn't always work. I'm hoping to get a smoking room set up this fall, which should help get me up to the 2-3 a week range.

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I used to have 1 every day, 2 or 3 some days. But I can't afford that financially or time-wise anymore. So now I'm usually able to fit one in each week, 2 if I'm lucky. Some weeks none.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm largely a weekend smoker, generally having one two in the space of any given weekend. If I'm away on business (or pleasure), I'm likely to search out the local herf lounges and then I'm likely to have one per day while I am on that trip. Winter takes a toll, as I live in the frozen tundra of Wisconsin, but I got a gas patio heater last year that serves to extend the season. Still, I can't overlook the fact that ten years ago, I was smoking one every 3 to 6 months. This question begs a new one-- what are the health risks associated with our various levels of cigar smoking? While there is likely another thread that takes this up in greater detail, I'll just quickly provide this link: http://rstreet.org/op-ed/the-health-risks-of-cigar-smoking/. I've got another printed-out monograph somewhere in my files that comports with what this summary says. The money quote is, "Those smoking fewer than 5 cigars daily had no significantly increased risks for stroke, emphysema, oral/pharynx cancer or lung cancer." So, like, yay!