What's new

How to choose a good cigar

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As an FYI, I never made any note about being more cultured. Truth be told the majority of revenue for cigars likely comes from gas station cigars and standards typical brands bought by guys during a night out on the town. So cultured be they not, granted culture eludes most these days judging by vulgar ie rude conversation that's become so popular.

But, to prevent confusion, the issue wasn't that it was uncultured, so much as I read it, it insulted me several times, and when I read it again, I realized the chart also enforced female stereotypes and a few other stereotypes. I'm not sure if it was meant to be satirical or funny, but it seemed crass.. and then this side conversation about leather books and wood came in. Might be time to donate it to a paper factory.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
In my experience paper factories don't take donations.

Source: I'm a assistant to the regional manager at a paper company and owner of a beet farm

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Source: I'm a assistant to the regional manager at a paper company and owner of a beet farm

Well sounds like he's diversifying. So I have to buy the factory to use it? Sigh, next thing you know my taxes will raise.. what is the world coming to, so uncivilized.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0

DO you ever have a fastest beet picker contest on your farm?
If there is a tie, do you hold a beet off?
Nice try Jim. Agrotourism is a lot more than a bed and breakfast. It consists of tourists coming to a farm, showing them around, giving them a bed, giving them breakfast.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

Nice try Jim. Agrotourism is a lot more than a bed and breakfast. It consists of tourists coming to a farm, showing them around, giving them a bed, giving them breakfast.
:rolling::rolling::rolling:

Herrington, you realize over the last couple days you've cemented the fact that I am now going to watch the entire series over again?! Thanks for that! Ha!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you give them a bed, do they all take it home on a u haul or is it more like assembly required boxes? Do the beds come as offproducts from the factory somehow?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

Trip Advisor is the lifeblood of the agrotourism industry. A couple of bad reviews there, you may as well close up shop. That's what took down the Stalk Inn, one of the cutest little asparagus farms you'll ever see.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0

Trip Advisor is the lifeblood of the agrotourism industry. A couple of bad reviews there, you may as well close up shop. That's what took down the Stalk Inn, one of the cutest little asparagus farms you'll ever see.
I want you to know... This exists
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g52842-d730099-Reviews-Schrute_Farms-Honesdale_Pocono_Mountains_Region_Pennsylvania.html

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

I think it know your cousin Mose
Mose, what are you doing? No Mose! Put the--- Put the manure down! Put it down! Do not throw it! DO NOT THROW IT! Ow!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0

I think it know your cousin Mose
Mose, what are you doing? No Mose! Put the--- Put the manure down! Put it down! Do not throw it! DO NOT THROW IT! Ow!
And as of this morning, we are completely wireless here at Shrute Farms, but as soon as I find out where Mose hid all the wires, we'll get all that power back on.