What's new

Howdy from DFW Texas

preembargo

Support the fight! OpFTH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks, Glad to be here! My life basically consists of working 40-50 hrs a week as a property tax examiner in the title/mortgage industry and working 18-30 hours a week in a B&M and spending what precious little time with my family as I can.

I've been on a couple of forums for a few years but this weekend I had the pleasure of meeting Aftercall at a tasting we were having at the shop. We did a little trade and he told me about BOTL so I had to come check it out. You have a great place here. If you don't mind, I think I'd like to stick around.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Pull up a chair. Glad to have you. Welcome aboard.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Welcome....and even more importantly, HOWDY!

I've heard a lot about the shop, but I've never been by (it's about 45 minutes from my house) but I certainly do plan to someday!

:smile:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, someone cough up the name and location of the shop.

Welcome to the BOTL, that Altercall is a great guy!

Hello Altercall!!

Electric Sheep, I still owe you a meet

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
It's Tobacco Roads off Cooper. I don't know if he wants me throwing out his name, but let's just say that you'll catch him there if you go in on Saturdays. In fact. I'm heading up there for a bit on Saturday evening if anyone wants to join. I'm gonna sleep till early afternoon (we've got a all-nighter with the kids in the youth group on Friday), but I plan on trying to get up there after an early dinner. Something like 6:00-6:30 sound good?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will need to see what is on the schedule for this weekend.

I have been really busy since the last time I saw you, I have only been back to ArlCigar twice since we were there.

How's practice going?

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Practice hasn't started for us. We don't start until the kids get back. I'll be up at Seguin helping them at 2-a-days for the next 2 or 3 days, but that's it until 27th. Right now we're getting stuff together for the kids and trying to figure out how to put together a palatable team with our 8th graders. Just let me know what you come up with. I think you'd really like preembargo, though, Bruce. He's a good brother.

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
welcome to the site..lots of nice ppl here...do ya know where City Cigar 2 is at by chance?..Electric sheep does...must be nice to have so many locals in a close area lol...len