What's new

Howdy from DFW Texas

preembargo

Support the fight! OpFTH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words. My apologies for the name mix up Altercall. Being a former Chaplain I should have caught that but it seems that I'm blind in one eye and deaf in the other.

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the shop Saturday. I'll try to pick out something nice for you to smoke.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
welcome to the site..lots of nice ppl here...do ya know where City Cigar 2 is at by chance?..Electric sheep does...must be nice to have so many locals in a close area lol...len
We have more b&ms than you can shake a stick at around here! :hearteyes I have been to 12 local shops so far, and I know of another 4 off the top of my head that I've yet to visit (including the one preembargo works at).

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Haven't been on in here in a while. Didn't realize there were so many guys in the area signing up.

Anyway, welcome from just down the road a little way.

preembargo

Support the fight! OpFTH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I’ve had the opportunity to herf with Altercall a couple of times and if he’s any indication of the brotherhood of BOTL, then I’m REALLY going to enjoy being here.

Several local members of Cigarpass are getting together at Tobacco Road in Arlington Saturday; I’d really enjoy seeing some local members of BOTL there too. If anyone’s interested, I’ll let you know once a time is decided.

Waterboy, I used to live in Oak Harbor (commercial fisherman and Diver), I can’t tell you how much I miss the Pacific Northwest!