What's new

How's your day going?

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
That is one of the reasons we keep our lawns short in the south. High grass can be just as bad as the woods. Sevin's dust also helps a bit.
I cut ours 2.5"-3". I swear those bastards jump out of trees and bushes. Years ago we were driving in Northern Cali through the woods, and I stopped to take a leak.
I'm dropping wiz and I feel something hit my arm...it was a tick. I walk back to the car and there must've been 50 of them all over the car. We got the hell outta there!
I just discovered the Sevin's dust, but haven't bought any yet. We have a Carpenter Bee problem, and supposedly the Sevin's dust kills em.
Do you get a sprayer and spray the whole property with it?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I cut ours 2.5"-3". I swear those bastards jump out of trees and bushes. Years ago we were driving in Northern Cali through the woods, and I stopped to take a leak.
I'm dropping wiz and I feel something hit my arm...it was a tick. I walk back to the car and there must've been 50 of them all over the car. We got the hell outta there!
I just discovered the Sevin's dust, but haven't bought any yet. We have a Carpenter Bee problem, and supposedly the Sevin's dust kills em.
Do you get a sprayer and spray the whole property with it?
I usually use the granules and spray the bushes around house. I've got about 1.3 acres open. So, I don't want to worry with hose management while spraying.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
My daughter picked a movie called White Chicks. It was pretty lame.

Waylon brothers who made white face acceptable in Hollywood and this particular movie has a rotten tomato rating of 15%. You were digging deep into the DVD collection. Were you able to get through the movie without any altering substances. Inquiring minds want to know

Last edited:

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Waylon brothers who made white face acceptable in Hollywood and this particular movie has a rotten tomato rating of 15%. You were digging deep into the DVD collection. Were you able to get through the movie without any altering substances. Inquiring minds want to know
No mind altering substances, but acid would have been nice.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
High School or University?

My wife's nephew just graduated and wants to go to trade school. Anyone think buying him his first pair of steel toed work boots would be a decent gift?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man, I never understood the hype around the younger Wayons brothers. Give me Damon and Keenan Ivory Wayans.

@highsierrasmokin' You have to make her watch Major Payne and I'm Going to Get You Sucka.n