What's new

Humidor Location?

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
My Avallo 1200 sits right in the formal dining area so it's the first thing that I see when I open the door from a long hard days work. That is of course unless my beautiful little princess hears me at the door.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Mine basement is finished. I made it a movie theater/cigar room. I have a few rows of movie chairs and the plasma on the wall.

The room is warm in the winter and cold in the summer. It is perfect for cigar storage.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
My humi is in my office, which doesn't get much sunlight...but is upstairs, so it gets warmer than downstairs.

Of course, I have a wine chiller humi because we typically have a solid month of 100+ degree days in the Texas summers.

Before I had the wine chiller, my humis were in the guest bedroom downstairs in the middle of the house, because it was the coolest, darkest room.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Mine basement is finished. I made it a movie theater/cigar room. I have a few rows of movie chairs and the plasma on the wall.

The room is warm in the winter and cold in the summer. It is perfect for cigar storage.
Sounds like quite a freakin room man.

:yes:

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I keep my Aritocrat end table in the bedroom, with two desk tops and an armoire style one. I have another desktop in the smoking room / poolhouse.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
The local B&M that I have been helping set up has granted charter memberships to a couple of us. He now has a massive walk in with 20 small cubes and a couple of huge private locker. We each got a locker to use for life.

I am in big trouble.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
The local B&M that I have been helping set up has granted charter memberships to a couple of us. He now has a massive walk in with 20 small cubes and a couple of huge private locker. We each got a locker to use for life.

I am in big trouble.

How long do you really plan on using this locker anyway? :bouncetau

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have one in the dining room on a shelf, one on a desk in a common area adjacent to the living room, and one in the office. The office temp fluctuates more than any other room, so if we get a serious hot or cold (well, cold for GA) spell, sometimes I'll move that one into the bedroom. I Just put it in bed next to me.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I keep my in my basement. The desktop site on the bar and the cooler is stored on the other side of the room. The temp. stays about 60 all yera around down there, so i'm not to concerned with the temp changes, unlike the upper floors the temp varies through out the day depending on where the sun is. Plus we do not have central air, just window units so in the day it can be warm till they turn on.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I keep my two coolers in my home office, mostly for temperature reasons. There's less fluctuation there and I can close that room off when to keep it more stable.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0

I am in big trouble.
very cool! we've got a local sports restaraunt, SEAU'S, that had a cigar lounge w/lockers for rent. it was quite impressive to sit at the bar and look at who has them. the brass name tag gave 'em away! unfortunately, they turned it into a sushi bar. so much for the times.:hammersma

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
very cool! we've got a local sports restaraunt, SEAU'S, that had a cigar lounge w/lockers for rent. it was quite impressive to sit at the bar and look at who has them. the brass name tag gave 'em away! unfortunately, they turned it into a sushi bar. so much for the times.:hammersma
Damn that sucks

Mahagony's in Philly has some celebs on the lockers