What's new

Hurricane Katrina!!!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Hmmmm...yeah, haven't seen him online recently. Last time I talked to him they weren't really expecting that much...might have been before the shift though?

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Hey guys I'm still here. That 2 dolla' ho' hit me pretty hard. No power or telephone lines and my cell phone ran out of power. So I bought a car charger so call me if you need me. I don't have much time for an update but wrote a bigger update in the CBNC room at CW. But I'm safe, just without power which is like a suana in my house!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
cvm4 said:
Hey guys I'm still here. That 2 dolla' ho' hit me pretty hard. No power or telephone lines and my cell phone ran out of power. So I bought a car charger so call me if you need me. I don't have much time for an update but wrote a bigger update in the CBNC room at CW. But I'm safe, just without power which is like a suana in my house!
Glad to hear it, but how are the cigars? hah

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
That is not good. Not good at all. That area is the area that looks the most destroyed on the television.

I really, really hope he evacuated.

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good to hear that yer hangin' in there, Cliff. My mother, grandmother, and the rest of that side of the family live out in Flowood. (They've sorta built there own subdivision there) So far, it sounds like the biggest casualty is Mom's screen porch, upon which an uprooted tree came to rest.

My 84-year-old grandmother...who still bushhogs the field on her old Ford tractor, bless her cantakerous heart...decided to just go to bed and sleep through it. That way, if the house fell on her, she'd not know it...and if it was merely damaged, she'd be well-rested to deal with it in the morning.

Still haven't heard much about a step-brother in Houma LA, though.