What's new

Hydra Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://www.bargainhumidors.com/bh/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=ACC-HYDRA

FWIW it's 81 bucks on BH right now. THey offer a "lifetime" warranty on their products, to boot. Their accessories for it are more appropriately priced (IMHO). too. Under 100 from BH, "lifetime" warranty.. fan expansion, and two additional fans (3 total) add 8 bucks in shipping..

not too bad I suppose.

*edit: this is if you add the accessories separate from the hydra, to take advantage of the 10% off right now through Dec 31st on hydra and accessories. If you add the accessories before you add the hydra to the cart it does not seem to deduct the 10% from the accessories.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
1 issue is the fan wires. they are short (like i said, designed for a desktop). if you start splicing and dicing and something goes wrong, warranties will be voided. i will check on exact fan length.
Radio Shack sells extensions for those cables, there is no need to splice that wire.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
These connectors aren't your standard molex two pin connector (that you might see in a pc), from what I'm seeing.
I could be wrong, The pics of the fans i am seeing seem to be the same fans/connectors you can buy a Radio Shack. I'm sure if you are holding one, you will know better than me.

Attachments

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I think I'll be set with this unit, 8cf = about 240 quarts.

Are you serious about $70 Arlin?

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I thought we were really getting somewhere Tom :rofl:

I told you I'd be interested in atleast 1 unit. I could just mount a fan on the wall of the cooler or something like that.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I'll be set with this unit, 8cf = about 240 quarts.

Are you serious about $70 Arlin?

I a serious.... put together a reasonable 'group' $70 each plus actal shipping cost...

Just coordinate one single payment date for all concerned and it can happen. Perhaps you each send your payment to a 'trusted' BOTL who can then foward them 'all together' so that I can get all the orders paid for at one time and then ship them out to each buyer individually.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Guys,

We have a couple of paid advertisers that have offered to help on this. They have given you a price of maybe a few bucks more than the lowest price I've seen in this thread but if you realized how much revenue they have generated to keep BOTL.org in existence and help to offer a place that many of us call home, I think you would gladly accept their price.

That being said...the lowest price offered in this thread is from a person that is not a sponsor of this site, which in turn, makes it a nixed thread. If that person wishes to make offers in the future, they need to contact Eric or myself and discuss details in regards to becoming a BOTL sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.