What's new

i am soooo bummed....

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
just received a phone call. a dear friend of mine just passed away from a heart attack. former navy seal, former portland, OR police, counterterrorism expert for many years. He was on his way home from a month of training in jordon.

what a great guy! he loved his smokes!! he was one of my wednesday night regulars.... his team conducted underwater demolition training in all the vacation capitals of the world: kahzikstan, kuwait, lebanon, egypt, abu dabi, and his recent trip, jordon! and the stories he had,,, simply, "WOW!"

he was in tremendous pysical shape,,, just can't fathom how this is possible! he leaves behind a great wife and a 10 year old daughter. was just with them both at an awards ceromony tuesday night! i am truly heart-broken.

keep them in your prayers bros!!

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
My condolences on the loss of your friend. He sounded like a truly great guy who lived life to the fullest.

RIP :usaflag:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Sorry for your loss Jeff. Sounds like a great guy to have in your corner and as a friend.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Jeff, my condolences on the loss of your friend. His family is in our prayers and we thank him for his services to us.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
My internet has been down, just got back up again or I would have commented earlier. Terribly sorry to hear of the news about your friend. That's tragic, and it has to be surprising to everyone. My condolences.