What's new

I bid good day to you, Sir's. I hail from Iowa

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bully!

Hello everyone,

I was invited here by another member (Dpricenator) from a golf forum we both belong too..

So I like cigars and good scotch it seems to be the place for me here.

So little bit about me, I'm a golf nut, I love scotch and the cigars that go with them. In the summer that's about all I do is drink, golf, smoke not necessarily in that order but usually they all come together some how.

I also like running over stuff with my 4runner, and using my 2nd amendment rights.

Basically I'm a sophisticated redneck.

So Hello!

Oh hmm, my favorite cigar is probably a CAO Americano, I have had better/more expensive but they are constantly awesome. Just about anything Glenfiddich or anything from the lowlands, I do not like peaty scotch, and only single malt. I dont care how much you paid for your Johnnie walker green label it still tastes like crap (IMHO :D)

Last edited:

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
We are all so very sorry that you are friends with Dave.
If there is anything at all that any of us can do to ease your suffering, let us know.
:stretchgr

Welcome aboard!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:welcome: Greetings from North Carolina my brother and Welcome to the family! :welcome:

Any friend of Dave's in A-Ok in my book!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To each their own, its better than most blends but I think blends just loose to much character.

Your from Canada crown royal is almost free up there, I just got me a bottle of CR XO and have been enjoying it thoroughly. Special Reserve here is like $50 a bottle when I go to Canada to fish its like $30 (not fair)

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
We are all so very sorry that you are friends with Dave.
If there is anything at all that any of us can do to ease your suffering, let us know.
:stretchgr

Welcome aboard!
Cut him some slack, he don't know me very well at all.:pokemyeye

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Greetings, from southwest Missouri (Joplin)! Where in Iowa are you from? My wife's family is from Davenport.

This is a great place to be, with some great Brothers (and Sisters) of the Leaf!! Enjoy your stay!!