What's new

I bid good day to you, Sir's. I hail from Iowa

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings, from southwest Missouri (Joplin)! Where in Iowa are you from? My wife's family is from Davenport.

This is a great place to be, with some great Brothers (and Sisters) of the Leaf!! Enjoy your stay!!
Cedar Rapids, I like Iowa its boring as hell, but golf is cheap and good place to raise the kids.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Welcome to BOTL Iowa. Enjoy the forum...you got nothing else to do. Maybe the Canteen in Ottumwa or a tenderloin.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Welcome!

I've never been a big fan of CAO, but they definitely make unique stuff. Never had the America line, but I'll have a Brazilia every once in a great while and those taste unlike anything else I've ever had.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like you came to the right place!

If you don't like peaty scotch you might want to give Irish whiskey a try ;)
Oh, I've given them a lot of try's. I must also add my love affair with Guiness, and all other kinds of beer.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

I've never been a big fan of CAO, but they definitely make unique stuff. Never had the America line, but I'll have a Brazilia every once in a great while and those taste unlike anything else I've ever had.
Problem is around here there are no good cigar stores, and the expensive cigars are usually stale. CAO's move well so their usually fresh.

A guy I know rolls, well used to, he was a botanist so he really knew his stuff and man those things were amazing I wish he still rolled :( Arthritis got the best of him.