What's new

I don't usually do this.....

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks bro, I'm waiting on one more Accept or Decline email, then gonna lay low for a bit and just stick with this one, until I get frustrated again heh
I totally understand about getting frustrated at your job. Sometimes the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Been there done that.
Good luck, you'll find what you are looking for.

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I’ve had really good luck with LinkedIn. I was recruited to my current job through them and it’s been the BEST job I’ve ever had. Might be worth looking in to.
PM me if you want, I can put you in touch with a few recruiters.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Keep trying. Check out indeed.com it's a great source to find new opportunities.
I’ve had really good luck with LinkedIn. I was recruited to my current job through them and it’s been the BEST job I’ve ever had. Might be worth looking in to.
PM me if you want, I can put you in touch with a few recruiters.
Thanks guys, I'm on both, not really a fan of LinkedIn it's too much like Facebook.

Had another interview /testing today, I was the only one to pass the test. Well.respected.company, but less pay (almost. $2 less an hour) longer drive and pay is.every 2 weeks as opposed to every week now.

Pros: 10 day vacation off the bat, then 5 more after 5 years plus 10 sick days.

Promote within, raise within 6 months the ln every year after.

I feel it's a great company that I could grow into and possibly make a career, but damn the $$

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Thanks guys, I'm on both, not really a fan of LinkedIn it's too much like Facebook.

Had another interview /testing today, I was the only one to pass the test. Well.respected.company, but less pay (almost. $2 less an hour) longer drive and pay is.every 2 weeks as opposed to every week now.

Pros: 10 day vacation off the bat, then 5 more after 5 years plus 10 sick days.

Promote within, raise within 6 months the ln every year after.

I feel it's a great company that I could grow into and possibly make a career, but damn the $$
Sounds more ideal than the PO. Did you get any insight on their benefits package? That's where the scale could tip one way or the other.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Sounds more ideal than the PO. Did you get any insight on their benefits package? That's where the scale could tip one way or the other.
Benefits are quite stellar, but I spoke to the wife after the interview, she agrees I should be making more at my age in this life, than less regardless of benes and vacation. Gonna see if they come back and offer more $, they told me it was pretty concrete, because they are metric type system. I don't have a good feeling about this.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hang in there brother. Plenty of fleet manager and customer service positions out there for as good or better $$ and benes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
O
Benefits are quite stellar, but I spoke to the wife after the interview, she agrees I should be making more at my age in this life, than less regardless of benes and vacation. Gonna see if they come back and offer more $, they told me it was pretty concrete, because they are metric type system. I don't have a good feeling about this.
Of course I don't know the details, but a $2 per hour cut would be $4000 for the year, or $2000 for 6 months. How much is that first raise? $2/hr? Is it worth the cut for 6 months followed by a better opportunity for the rest of your career?
I took a tough cut in 2006 for a better/stable career path and now am making significantly more with more job security for raising my kids. But that's just me.
Good luck!