What's new

I Got A Call For A Job Interview

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Time to start deleting Daves post count. Heheheh
ROFLMAO On a motorcycle site I belong to, post count used to be such a big thing, I mean when someone reached 1k, 5k, 10k, 25k it almost used to start flame wars. We discussed at length removing post count all together, but opted against.

Dave, you're a post whore, but dude, we love you for it. Post on brother, post on!

33 to go!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
ROFLMAO On a motorcycle site I belong to, post count used to be such a big thing, I mean when someone reached 1k, 5k, 10k, 25k it almost used to start flame wars. We discussed at length removing post count all together, but opted against.

Dave, you're a post whore, but dude, we love you for it. Post on brother, post on!

33 to go!
I just don't have anyone else who will listen to my random atempts at humor or knowledge. And since you are all a captive audience, you are stuck with me. :grinFU:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Acctually it is my first forum. :boxing: I got something special for anyone else keeping track of my post count. :wink:
I remember when you first put that in your sig like 200 posts ago I thought it would be like a month before you even got close. Turns out its been like a week or two. I'd say a day or so until you hit it!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Wade...

Congrats on finding a job that's right up your alley! So many folks are stuck in jobs they do not like and never really find what they are looking for. It took me 4 months to find/get on with my current company after alot of looking. I enjoy boats alot... though nothing that large in my immediate future.. unless I win the Powerball, in that case I'll contact you to build mine!! LOL... Post's some pics of your jobs... Look forward to seein them.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi Wade,

Great news and glad you finally got something you liked to do. Must be a big relief off your shoulders, especially with the bennies!

Don't worry about Sturgis; they hold one every year and a job is more important!

Jeff