What's new

I got my Undercrown Flying Pigs!!!!

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I know its probably to late but what site did you get them from? Been trying to track some down for a while now
I believe These were a special super limited release in Holland last year. Some brothers banded together and were able to get their hands on some. Not to burst a bubble, but i am sure they are all spoken for by now...

No harm in trying to look though! Hope this helps Luis.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I ordered a total of 4 boxes from a buddy in the Netherlands. There were less than 200 boxes shipped to the Dutch market. I only have 2 sticks out of the whole ordeal. I distributed them on BOTL last July. I have only smoked 1 and it was mighty tasty! I'll trade one for a velvet rat though.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just received an email about 5 mins ago from a Dutch Tobaccionist and they simply said that no more UC Piggies are available in the market at this point. Oh well

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
This thread brings up memories of the hunt I had to make to find these. I distributed 11 of the 12 to other BOTLers. I still haven't smoked my UC pig! Too scared knowing that it'll probably be my last!

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
This thread brings up memories of the hunt I had to make to find these. I distributed 11 of the 12 to other BOTLers. I still haven't smoked my UC pig! Too scared knowing that it'll probably be my last!
I remember how crazy the board was (more than usual) when these came out! Great memories indeed.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
That's awesome! I was also able to track them down and I must say the experience trying to locate these piggies was great and Google translator does come in quite handy. Got a nice surprise with mine. #DE4L

uploadfromtaptalk1373336670328.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2