:headroll::headroll::headroll:

Have fun guys... Tim let me taste a little bit
from his bottle and I drank it Neat! It's really good
stuff!:eyebrow:

scoop

Founders Whore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A bottle of that will look great sitting on your domino table...oh wait never mind.:waving:

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
For everyone that wants in on a split.

I think we (local ATL crew) intend to do another one here at the end of the month, if not I'll get one setup at that time here on BOTL. Stay tuned and I'll start a new thread and also post here with a link. If we order them all together then shipping we be dirt cheap from Shopper's Vineyard.

If you're in state that distributors won't ship to I don't mind shipping "discreetly" but remember that you'll have to pay your portion of shipping from SV then shipping from me to you. Unless you are located somewhere that you just can't get it directly it might be cost prohibitive to do it that way.

But... I know some folks can't get it at all - and that's a tragedy - so the option is open for you.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
I'd also like to get in on a group buy. Maybe we could get some groups together based on location. I'd be willing to run a Long Island buy if any are interested.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Maybe someone in Jersey would like to set up a group buy also. Then we can have a herf somewhere in SE PA (CI or something) so you can hook up the PA brothers w/ their bottles! :cool:

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Not that this will help contribute moving forward with the group buy thing....

but I had some of this on Saturday night with Costa, and pretty much all I can say is it's Amazing. Truly an exceptional Rum....and without a doubt the best i've had. Might be a touch sweet, so would need to be in the mood, but Wow.....is it ever smooth. There is some subtle spice notes to it too, but it's not "syrupy" sweet, but more caramel, vanilla, nutty type sweet. Paired it with the Liga Dirty Rat, and the contrasting spiciness of the Rat made it easily the best cigar/drink experience I've had to date.