What's new

I got The Face poll

The Face availability

• I got what I wanted and was fairly easy.

Votes: 80 43.0%
  • I got what I wanted but was somewhat difficult.

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • I got more than I wanted.

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I got less than I wanted.

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I am still looking for some.

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • I really didn't care.

Votes: 41 22.0%

• Total voters

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I am just wondering how everyone fared in getting some of The Face sticks this year.

It seems to me like The Face was a lot more available and easier to get with even a few boxes for sale on here. I am sure this is due to the 10 count boxes being released also. So how did you make out with this release? Are you happier this year?

Hope everyone enjoys them if you got them.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Much easier to purchase this year, I had the opportunity to get them from three different sources and did purchase a Dress Box and (2) 10-count boxes (one of which was for a friend!).

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Easy for me, I just wanted a few singles and got them no problem. I wasnt even actually looking I just happened to come accross them and grabbed some. That would have never happened with the Drac or Frank.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I had a real easy time of it. I only wanted some singles to try. Found 'em at a B&M a few blocks from my office a week or so after the dress box release.

-Charles

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Surprisingly painless. Called one of the "13", on the 13th and bought an un-dress box for MSRP. This was all I wanted but it was quite easy this time around.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I got more than I was expecting and glad I did. I was able to hook up a few brothers. I had to get all my boxes from out of state but was easier than I expected.

I think Tatuaje did a great job this year extending the release to the 10 count boxes. I was still able to get a dress box as that is what I wanted. Hope to continue that luck in the future.

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I got bombed one. I want a box of them, but between other boxes I bought and plan on getting, I just can't justify spending more money on a limited release. :(

eric_f

Semper Fi!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I got more than I was expecting and turned out to be a good thing. I'm going to enjoy one tomorrow. That should be enough time for them to stabilize :grin:

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
If someone knows of a place where I can buy one of the boxes of 10 please pm me. I thought they were not due out till today. I have been so busy with scouts and halloween parties for the kids I have not been able to go look at my locals.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tatuaje really did an outstanding job with the release this year. After the cluster fuck that was last year, it is awesome to see a roll out go so smoothly. I also like the fact that the sticks from the 10ct boxes are wrapped in celo. CELO ON!!!!