What's new

I got The Face poll

The Face availability

• I got what I wanted and was fairly easy.

Votes: 80 43.0%
  • I got what I wanted but was somewhat difficult.

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • I got more than I wanted.

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I got less than I wanted.

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I am still looking for some.

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • I really didn't care.

Votes: 41 22.0%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
It is surprising how easy they were to find for everyone. Was the demand this year not as high as last? I'm not sure what the reason, but it was a lot easier, and almost stress free compared to last year.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
It is surprising how easy they were to find for everyone. Was the demand this year not as high as last? I'm not sure what the reason, but it was a lot easier, and almost stress free compared to last year.
Chris, I'm sure this had alot to do with it my friend....

"In total, 21,658 cigars will be available for purchase: 666 "Dress Boxes" containing 13 cigars and 1,300 plain boxes containing 10 cigars."

Pete even commented that it was alot of cigars (LE's) for a company his size.

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Chris, I'm sure this had alot to do with it my friend....

"In total, 21,658 cigars will be available for purchase: 666 "Dress Boxes" containing 13 cigars and 1,300 plain boxes containing 10 cigars."

Pete even commented that it was alot of cigars (LE's) for a company his size.
Last year there were more Monster cigars released overall. (about 17000 Dracs and I think 10,000 Boris) It just surprised me how easily they were found this year. I would have thought that the popularity would have driven up the demand even more than last year, making it even harder to track them down. Either was it was done very well this year, I enjoyed the hunt and look forward to the Wolf next year!

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Maybe it's because were I live we don't get these kinds of things, but I'm not terribly excited about the release. It's a cool idea and I'd certainly buy one if I walked into a store and saw them, but I've got too much stuff to smoke already without searching out all the limited releases. I learned that a B&M not too far from here had some and my wife played a mean trick on me today. We had to go pick up her mom's car from the airport, well she usually flies out of Springfield so that's where I assumed we were going. I thought about stopping by Just for Him and seeing what they had while I was there, but as it turns out she few out of the airport here in Joplin.

Dan

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
There's just way too many great production sticks available out there for me to gamble what little I have in my cigar budget on question marks. Didn't even bother to look this year.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Didn't care. Was offered a regular box, but told them to save it for someone that wanted it more.

After a few years of smoking several of the LE cigars by Tatuaje, I still enjoy the regular Miami label and the La Riqueza's more.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I pretty much told myself I wasn't gonna get on the phone & hunt them down like I did last year... Walk into my B&M a few days ago....Bada-bing! There they are... No dress boxes, but it didn't matter to me, I just bought a few singles @ $12.99 a pop. ME = HAPPY!

They did a MUCH better job this year. :yes:

Gonna set one on fire tonight BTW...

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Walked into my B&M and saw box. Picked up a couple singles and went on my way. Pretty easy and got exactly what I wanted. Big difference from last year.

TheDudeAbides

I got an awesome sound...
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Thanks to the generosity of BrandonJ, and the organizing skill and spreadsheet-ery of my man Stroke, this was easy as could be imagined. Got what I wanted, didn't get gouged, then promptly bombed or traded most of 'em away.
-Dude

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I guess it was a lot easier this year for everyone, considering i was never able to get even one of any pervious monsters.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Mine were too easy - SuperKrishna gave me 2 for my birthday. However, they're available here at Outlaw, so I could just walk in and get some.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I got what I wanted and then some...with the extras I was able to help out other BOTL with theirs as well...Much better process this year...

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Couldn't find any at local B&M's, and wasnt interested in whole boxes online so I missed out on the whole thing. O well, there's always next year.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Inevitably someone will complain & write these cigars off prematurely because they weren't a 10 ROTT. I'll pick these up from them. I don't need the headache of tracking em down. Ha!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I managed to get 2 10 count boxes this year. Smoked a "Face" tonight and really enjoyed it.

The first year, for the Frank, I got a box easy enough. Trying to get the Drac and Boris was a PITA. I hope the following years are as easy as the Face was.