What's new

I guess its time I came out of the closet

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello All,

My name is Rick. My wife and I are the 5th owners of Federal Cigar
in Portsmouth & Plaistow NH. I've been over at CF for 6 years in March and lurking here for a little over a year. 5 years ago in March I left my day job to open our first cigar shop Top Shelf Cigar in Dover NH. We bought Federal in July of 2008. I have no complaints and now love what I do every day.

I've been smoking cigars for about 15 years. My other interests include, red wines, Shelby Mustangs, and coral reef aquariums.

I do not know when the 109's are landing but this board will be the first to know.

Thanks,

Rick

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Welcome to our end of the cigar world Rick!

We are about to set up a salt water tank for my daughter.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Welcome Brother..... It's always great having B&M Owners on here. Enjoy the stay..... I am excited to try to get my hands on some of your up coming sticks.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Welcome Rick. Good to see you around here. Think you made a great choice with the 109. Not the same here as CF but hipefully you will enjoy it here as well.

Oh yeah hope you are ready for the shit storm your cigar will creat. Sounds like Derek got quite a few calls looking for it already today.
Posted via Mobile Device

darkman

BoM May '10
Rating - 100%
358   0   0
Rick is one of the most knowledgeable cigar smokers I know, if not the most. Amazing BOTL that took me under his wing and taught me about premium cigars and more importantly what it meant to be a BOTL. He is a great friend, please welcome him to our community.

Glad you finally made it Rick!

DM

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Rick is one of the most knowledgeable cigar smokers I know, if not the most. Amazing BOTL that took me under his wing and taught me about premium cigars and more importantly what it meant to be a BOTL. He is a great friend, please welcome him to our community.

DM
Wow thanks man!

Rating - 100%
68   0   1

DM

That's solid.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0

DM
And he also offers storage also if I recall from the last time I was there. :yes:

:welcome: Rick.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Rick G!?!?

Nice to see you over at BOTL bro...it's been a while! A warm welcome from one of, if not THE best customers you've had from Vancouver WA ;). Rick is one of hell of a guy, as Jerome has already attested to!

Hope all is well with you and yours Rick, and sounds like this here 109 release will make you pretty popular around these parts...LOL!

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Welcome aboard Rick!

I had the chance to meet you in NOLA during IPCPR this past year, while hanging out with Aaron at the Hilton bar. It was great talking with you.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Welcome aboard Rick!

I had the chance to meet you in NOLA during IPCPR this past year, while hanging out with Aaron at the Hilton bar. It was great talking with you.
Oh ya we were sitting with Pete & Angela. I wish I didn't have to run off. I would of rathered hang out and BS with you guys.