What's new

I guess its time I came out of the closet

Speedbump

BoM June '10
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
Rick is one of the most knowledgeable cigar smokers I know, if not the most. Amazing BOTL that took me under his wing and taught me about premium cigars and more importantly what it meant to be a BOTL. He is a great friend, please welcome him to our community.

Glad you finally made it Rick!

DM
i could not agree with jerome more welcome rick !!

rick is a great guy, and excellent shop owner

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:welcome: Rick, Greetings from North Carolina my new brother and Welcome to the family! :welcome:

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Good to see my buddy Rick posting here, thanks bro! To all the BOTL here Rick is not only knowledgeable as Jerome stated but he is a fair business man and a successful business man and treats you like the customer is #1.

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Rick is one of the most knowledgeable cigar smokers I know, if not the most. Amazing BOTL that took me under his wing and taught me about premium cigars and more importantly what it meant to be a BOTL. He is a great friend, please welcome him to our community.

Glad you finally made it Rick!

DM
If Jerome has this to say about you, you must be one hell of a dude! Welcome to BOTL :)

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Welcome aboard Rick and thank you for sharing your intel. This is a wonderful place full of dedicated protectors of the leaf.