What's new

I guess you need to be paying attention...

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I see folks doing that all the time over there ... especially on Fuentes, Padrons, etc. But that's how CBid stays in business. We gotta have a few idiots in order to get the bargains.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I see folks doing that all the time over there ... especially on Fuentes, Padrons, etc. But that's how CBid stays in business. We gotta have a few idiots in order to get the bargains.
That would be a great t-shirt for them

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I've seen a 5 pack of Anejo's go for like $150.
Stupid, but different. Anejos are impossible to get in some parts of the country. I was just talking one of the guys at Tobacco Lane in the mall. He's been smoking for 35 years and works there to get the discount and get first dibs on some of that stuff. The owner has sold them before they get to the store every shipment. He said before Christmas that he had never had an Anejo. I was about to take him one and he told me that they got an extra box in this Christmas and he was able to get half of it. That's in DFW (Dallas/Fort Worth). Alot of other areas get fewer and sell out quicker. And he's been smoking 35 years.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Aren't Anejos sold for less on other online sites during the holidays?

I wonder how many times people see a pcture of a box and think they are bidding on a box and not a fiver or something?

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I thought TX was usually supplied pretty good. I know some guys could find them easily a year or two ago.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Maybe we can get Wierd Al to do a CBid song ... similiar to the one he did for Ebay.

:sing:

Yea ...

A Gur-kha five pack ...
Some rare Per-do-mos ...
Gotta have some Slow Aged ...
Overpaid on C-Bid ...

My cooler is filled with, these bags ...
To save I, have them ship ...
Every Thursday ...
What I bought on C-Bid

Tell me why
I overbid on Zinos ...
Tell me why
I overbid on Fuentes ...
Tell me why
I guess I'm just an idiot ...
They have them on C-Bid

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYokLWfqbaU[/youtube]

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Yea, if you are going to buy from C Bid be careful. I was bidding on a box of LGC Maduros a year ago and I stopped bidding when the price went to the same price I get them at my local store. In the end they went for $50 more than I paid at my local store.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, cbid gets crazy some times... Check out the single Anejo 49s listed that have already gone over $30... I just got back from a local b&m with two of these... they were $10.50 each :smile: