What's new

I guess you need to be paying attention...

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Yeah, cbid gets crazy some times... Check out the single Anejo 49s listed that have already gone over $30... I just got back from a local b&m with two of these... they were $10.50 each :smile:
Damn. But, maybe the high bidder lives somewhere that they are impossible to find. :dunno: It's still a lot of cash for one stick.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes I just don't get it... You see people bidding like crazy on certain brands, but at the same time you can pick up cheap deals like when I got a 5pk of La Aurora Pref's #1 Maduro for $37... Even if a cigar wasn't common in my neck of the woods I'd much rather put my cash towards some other great smoke.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Cbid is a good way to pick up mooch sticks and an occasional bargain. I scored 3 boxes of "I don't care" a few years ago for about $7-8 a box. You can get a good deal on Gurkha's and RP stuff 24/7, other than that everything else jibes pretty close to what CI sells them for.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
umm, yeah i just learned this week why they call it the devil site. i thought i "knew," but I never really "knew." i bid stupid low prices on a ton of different lots thinking, "i'll never win all these auctions at these prices..." i saved a lot of money, but I definitely blew through my budget. pics to come eventually

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got a little, shall we say, carried away when I foud C-Bid, but I learned and found some better places to shop, better things to buy..

I still, to this day, have not had an Anejo, I always miss them at Christmas, never find them in the B/Ms, and haven't ordered any cigars in quite some time (not a fishing attempt here guys, just a fact)....I've never really understood the hype around some of the rarer Fuentes..Though one of those Baseball Bats or Football Opus X' would be flippin cool to have in the humidor (now if you have a few of those lyin around you feel like mailin off, by all means hah) ;-)

drew