What's new

I had to pinch myself this morning...

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Insanity pure insanity, that's awesome bro! Wow don't tell me liquor was 70% off or I might have a heart attack...WA sucks highest liquor tax in the states. Great score congrats!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I guess it helps to flirt with the cashier a little because as I was leaving yesterday she leans in close and says that they're getting another shipment of booze tomorrow (today) and she tells me to call and she'll tell me when it's supposed to arrive. So I call this morning and she tells me it's not in yet butshouldbe within the hour. I go up there a little later hoping to get some booze only to be greeted with fresh boxes of cigars in the walk-in!

Picture won't upload but I got a full box of partagas black piramide's, AF flora fina 8-5-8's, saint luis rey reserva especial's, partagas no.10's, la aroma de cuba belicoso's, rocky patel edge battalion and a box of AF double chateau's. I think I have officially used up all of my good luck. I'll probably get hit by a f'n truck tomorrow.lmfao

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I guess it helps to flirt with the cashier a little because as I was leaving yesterday she leans in close and says that they're getting another shipment of booze tomorrow (today) and she tells me to call and she'll tell me when it's supposed to arrive. So I call this morning and she tells me it's not in yet butshouldbe within the hour. I go up there a little later hoping to get some booze only to be greeted with fresh boxes of cigars in the walk-in!
Adding even more to this already great pick up? You lucky dog. Bargain baller status