What's new

I have saved for over 15 years for this day!!!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Housewarming gift inbound the next time I get to the post office (probably the first of next week... So timing should be right on...)

Nemo

batsh!t crazy
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Well guys we did it. In one night got everything in and before the rain hit. God is that a load of stress of my shoulders, but damn I'm worn out, and just in time for the holiday weekend! Thanks for all the congrats and well wishes brothers, it means a lot to the wife and I!

Once we get furniture arranged and the mess cleaned(read:SWMBO gets furniture how she wants it) I'll post up some pics.

I'm going to make a giant pot of coffee, if I can find it!!! :dunno: and try and stay awake through the workday.

Nemo

batsh!t crazy
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Glad to hear it went well! Expect a housewarming gift from me in a week or so :) Nothing spectacular but, I wanted to do something.
You're too kind brother! It will be special to me! (yes I pulled a cheesy line out, forgive me the coffee maker is missing and I'm running on 3 hrs sleep) :rofl:

Seriously though, I apperciate it!

Nemo

batsh!t crazy
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Thanks, Phil! I will be having one of the Oliva's tonight, man those things are simply amazing!