What's new

I know what I am sending Hendy for his birthday on March 27th!!!

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
100% agreed! Could not have spent it better!

Hate to say it but the rest of the weekend fell off a cliff. Everyone in the house is now sick...snot everywhere:) But well worth it...just cant wait until everyone is back to normal and not so whiny:)

How about you? Good Sunday?

Annnnnnnndddd :cjump:
Ugh, cannot stand when that ish hits and wipes out the whole housel lol, I feel for you bro! Sunday was not bad, got some smokes in with Moses' best friend when they were kids (aquarich) and chilled! How was your Monday? And...:jitb:

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Ugh, cannot stand when that ish hits and wipes out the whole housel lol, I feel for you bro! Sunday was not bad, got some smokes in with Moses' best friend when they were kids (aquarich) and chilled! How was your Monday? And...:jitb:
Pretty sure Moses hated Rich. You know how it is. Competitions over who can do the most things with water.

(I crack myself up.)

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Very nice...best friend?!? He didn't tell you that he was Moses's uncle? Long story...

Monday was good...you know work...smoke...beverage...repeat...nothing mind blowing. How about you good Monday and Tuesday?

:cjump::cjump::cjump::cjump::cjump::cjump::cjump::cjump::cjump:

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Umm, how about you A.D.D. idiots stay focused on the prize. Keep my nephew and I out of Methuselah's thread!!! :stickbeat

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Umm, how about you A.D.D. idiots stay focused on the prize. Keep my nephew and I out of Methuselah's thread!!! :stickbeat
Nick wants to know what the prize is. Is it cookies? Shoes? Plants? a Gurkha tin?

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Very nice...best friend?!? He didn't tell you that he was Moses's uncle? Long story...

Monday was good...you know work...smoke...beverage...repeat...nothing mind blowing. How about you good Monday and Tuesday?

:cjump::cjump::cjump::cjump::cjump::cjump::cjump::cjump::cjump:
Not bad Nick, sounds like a pretty damn good Monday to me. Pretty much the same around here. The weather is starting to get nice, I am just hoping it stays!
:jitb::jitb::jitb::jitb::jitb::jitb::jitb: