What's new

I Like CAO

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The Don Douglas-made CAOs were pretty tasty I here. I had enjoyed the Cammies a loong time ago. The La Traviatas are not that bad either. Never been a huge fan of their cigars, but always loved their marketing and packaging concepts - I think they really pushed the boundaries in a good way. Another reason to get excited about CH.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cao was the first brand i was really excited about, i had heard such good things about them, i've had the gold, black, italia, brazilia, vision, criollo, maduro, bratalia, la traviata, none of those have impressed me

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
Few years ago when I frequented CBid I use to smoke quite a few CAO's. After venturing out to other brands I found other more enjoyable cigars. I will agree that their marketing packaging was top notch a few years back.

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
I always liked the CAO Cameroon but not the Cx2's. The La Traviata is the best CAO i have smoked. It is one of the finest bargain smokes around.

Rating - 100%
152   0   0
I'm a fan of CAO; just had a Criollo last night and it knocked my socks off. Have to get more of those. I keep a little of everything from CAO in the humi.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Big fan of the la traviata maduro...solid tasty smoke imo...gonna have to pick up some of these and the criollos next time I'm in Buffalo....have a CAO black resting that I may have to toast up while on sick leave.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have to agree with a lot of the people here. There are some CAO's that are just OK. Bu there are also some very nice cigars. I like the La Traviata, Brazillias, Italias, and I have a box or two of the 65th anniversary smokes which were very nice when I bought them, can't wait to pull one of them out soon. I also have a bunch of the LX2 lanceros which weren't my favorites when they first came out, but I will break into them soon and see how they have aged.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Visions are a nice spicy smoke, and if you really like maduros the Brazilias are damn tasty.

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The piranha was one of my first CAO cigars and it's enjoyable. I also like the Criollo, and yes the La Traviata Maduro is a current favorite here. Picked up a five pack at cigarplace.biz along with some other stuff the other day. Now I'm almost out. I haz a sad LOL!

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Love the Brazilia, Liberty and the Criolo. Been looking to revisit the Soprano and as soon as I find a couple at the right price I will.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CAO has been my favorite for years. Love the Brazilia and Americana but not to fond of the Cameroons

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
CAO has been my favorite for years. Love the Brazilia and Americana but not to fond of the Cameroons
The Brazilia is a great cigar! More companies are using the Brazilian Mata Fina leaf as binder and wrapper these days, all of them in the top of my list!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Still have a few Criollos battering around in one of my humidors. Smoked them religiously a few years ago. Will have to revisit; it'll be like getting together with an old friend.

The La Traviata have failed to impress at all lately. Have about 2/3 of a box left, and I guess I'm just going to let them sit and see what happens. Not holding out much hope.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The second cigar I ever had was a Gold maduro. It sealed the deal on my love of fine tobacco products. I have 6 or 7 in my coolerdor right now.

I find CAO are a kind of acquired taste. Pre light they have a strange scent, i believe. A bit different than most other brands, but I love the flavor. The brazilia is freakin awesome.

MX2 are awesome as well. Thats what I rang in 2011 with on new years haha. Gonna try to get ahold of a LP T52 to rest in my humi for 2012...

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
CAO Brazilias, Italias, and Americas were my go to cigar for years. Not always the most sophisticated, but great flavor and flawless construction IME.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
can't say i ever had a cao, its not a common brand around here. there is only the davidoff shop selling the brazilian one