What's new

I like Tatuaje stuff, but damn....

bradb

Brown Label Crew
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have handled the 3 finger case and the small lighter and can attest to the fine quality. They are impressive, and I would love to have them

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I do really like the new Dupont set. Unfortuneately the collector in me say buy it but the smoker says buy cigars instead. I think a lot of if I would buy them would depend on if I was lucky enough to get a coffin of the Face. Couldn't buy it if I didn't get the coffin.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
i just got this set, minus the bigger key chain. The quality and craftsmanship is top notch for sure. I don't need the whole set and would be willing to part with some of it (cheap) if anyone is interested. PM me.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I was actually given the small lighter as a gift...it is VERY nice, no doubt about that, but a soft flame, so fairly useless outside in wind...

~brooks

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
I will have to agree. The pocket lighter would defiantly be tempting if I needed a new lighter. I have a thing for old styled lighters. Almost every lighter available today has a futuristic UFO styling thing that I despise.

Rating - 100%
62   0   1
If I had the coin, I'd be all over this. As far as price goes, I'm going to go out on a limb and say the set is worth the asking price. You can't get this stuff at Wally-World, and I really can't imagine something called Tat El Triunfador being anything but first rate. Unfortunately, we career NCO types have to prioritize. If I gotta choose between great Tat sticks and great Tat swag, at this point in my life I gotta go with the sticks. Now, if only the OR El T lancero were to magically turn into a regular production stick....sigh....