What's new

I need something new

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
It was good.

Perfect for those situations where you want some maduro falvor but don't have the time or the oppurtunity to actually concentrate on the cigar.

Definitely not one of the best I have had but most certainly not bad...by any means.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
i like the punch rothschild maddies and double maddies, they don't pack too much of a "punch" imo, and they've got that great sweet maduro flavour also.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I don't think so, GWN. I think it's eau natural. Plus, they have plenty of bite to em as it is.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
The double ligero chisel is the only cigar that recently can bring me to my knees. Try Indian Tabac Super Fuerte and the Angel 100.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think I got 3 five-packs of those El Mejor Espresso from "The Devil Site" a month or two ago, and I've never smoked one. I was going to use them as give-aways... If you find them acceptable, I think I'll try one myself.
Try 'em --- they are very nice, and a definite best buy!

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I think I got 3 five-packs of those El Mejor Espresso from "The Devil Site" a month or two ago, and I've never smoked one. I was going to use them as give-aways... If you find them acceptable, I think I'll try one myself.
I have the El Mejor's as well. It is a good smoke but not over powering. It is not great but it ant bad espeicially for the price. Also I like LGC Maduro and the Gispert Maduro which is another nicely priced cigar.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Get a box of Onyx Mini Belis. You won't regret it and if you get 'em on cbid it'll set you back less than $50.
IMO the best commonly-available maduro out there.

TYLER

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Get a box of Onyx Mini Belis. You won't regret it and if you get 'em on cbid it'll set you back less than $50.
IMO the best commonly-available maduro out there.

TYLER
Unfortunately, I'm out of buyers-mode for the next month or so; but I'll put this one on my list.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
tell you guys what, I didn't like the Onyx reserve, the ashton Maduro, the el mejor espresso, the angel 100. Soory bro's. I did like the Pam though, and as always the LFD line of cigars. Partagas black is always a winner too. I'd try that one. Fuente Anejo is good too, as well as the Maddi Hemingways I guess if you have one. Sancho Panza makes a good Maddi. I also for a cheaper smoke, like the Fuente 898 maddi, or the chateau line too. That or try a good HDM Excaliber Dark knight, those are good. Oh one more Try a LGC series R too. Hope that helps too.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Why apoplogise for not liking something others do? No need for an apololgy really.

The best thing for Mike to do is exactly what he is doing...slowly trying what is suggested and deciding for himself if he likes 'em.

If he tries what is suggested and happens to not like it he shouldn't feel bad for not liking them.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Its always good to get a variety of opinions. Not everyone is going to agree. Witht he host of experience we have here anyone can get an idea or two. FOr example, I have never liked the Paratgas Blacks. I find them tasteless. I didnt used to like the Ashton Maddies until I aged a few. You never know.