xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
cream in coffee...what is this you speak of?
I too would like to know what this cream you speak of is.
I dont think I could get through an entire cup of coffee if it had cream or sugar in it.
I can't get through an entire cup of coffee unless it has cream and sugar in it. :p
I do use sugar. No cream though. Unless it's shitty coffee then I will cream and sugar the life out of it. And I don't have those often.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I dont think I could get through an entire cup of coffee if it had cream or sugar in it.
I can't get through an entire cup of coffee unless it has cream and sugar in it. :p
I can bet money that this also flows into palettes of cigars. The black coffee guys would def enjoy certain sticks that the cream and sugar gents would find bitter.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I can bet money that this also flows into palettes of cigars. The black coffee guys would def enjoy certain sticks that the cream and sugar gents would find bitter.
I would think this true as well. I bet the black coffee/espresso guys prefer med-full and full bodied sticks more over the cream/sugar guys...who I would venture to say even enjoy infused smokes. Nothing wrong with that, just different palettes.

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
I would think this true as well. I bet the black coffee/espresso guys prefer med-full and full bodied sticks more over the cream/sugar guys...who I would venture to say even enjoy infused smokes. Nothing wrong with that, just different palettes.

There is coffee I prefer withouth cream and/or sugar. Very fine espresso (straight) is right up my alley. However, some of the African coffees I've had (especially the Red) tell a more nuanced story when the right cream or sweetener is added, and only a hint of each. The flavors become more exotic with some notes coming through where if neither were added, it would be less complex and less interesting (to me).

Some days I want a charbroiled steak, other days I want an alfredo and still other days I want a bowl of steaming hot Pho with a side of On's Thai Kitchen Spring rolls.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0

There is coffee I prefer withouth cream and/or sugar. Very fine espresso (straight) is right up my alley. However, some of the African coffees I've had (especially the Red) tell a more nuanced story when the right cream or sweetener is added, and only a hint of each. The flavors become more exotic with some notes coming through where if neither were added, it would be less complex and less interesting (to me).

Some days I want a charbroiled steak, other days I want an alfredo and still other days I want a bowl of steaming hot Pho with a side of On's Thai Kitchen Spring rolls.
This makes perfect sense.

Now I am starving. Thanks

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Bottom line for me is coffee is a necessity, I only drink it for the caffeine but as far as cigars go I prefer the strongest/fullest cigars.......:)