What's new

I think I know that guy

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
it's true,i have no stake in the company,but i did get my name on the cigar for helping out with getting the Sultan Cigar some exposure and stuff. it really is a cigar smoker's dream come true!

how cool is that!
Very cool! Congrats Ron, your right that is a cigar smokers dream come true.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
it's true,i have no stake in the company,but i did get my name on the cigar for helping out with getting the Sultan Cigar some exposure and stuff. it really is a cigar smoker's dream come true!
how cool is that!
If it happened to me, I would have thought I died and went to heaven! Congratulations, Big Time, Ron! How many were produced with your name on them? I have got to try to get some too!

Rating - 100%
596   0   0
If it happened to me, I would have thought I died and went to heaven! Congratulations, Big Time, Ron! How many were produced with your name on them? I have got to try to get some too!
only 1000 of the A and B blend have been rolled,and no more will ever be rolled. How many C's will be rolled will depend on sales...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dear brothers,

Sultan "Ron Stacy" signature made for our best appreciation and thanks to Shuckins for taking a part of our journey in USA from beginning until now. We create the taste basic on his input and we are proud and happy putting his name on one of our product. We are lucky got his permitt to use his name!

Hopefuly you guys enjoy this cigar!

Best regards from Indonesia,
Ferry and Yan.

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Dear brothers,

Sultan "Ron Stacy" signature made for our best appreciation and thanks to Shuckins for taking a part of our journey in USA from beginning until now. We create the taste basic on his input and we are proud and happy putting his name on one of our product. We are lucky got his permitt to use his name!

Hopefuly you guys enjoy this cigar!

Best regards from Indonesia,
Ferry and Yan.
Good to hear you guys are ok. How is your region after the Volcano eruption?

Rating - 100%
596   0   0
ferry told me they survived in good shape,but some of their friends and family were affected by it,and had to be helped out.

my first shipment of cigars sold out pretty quick,but if there is enough interest,i'll have another group buy soon...

thanks guys!!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ferry told me they survived in good shape,but some of their friends and family were affected by it,and had to be helped out.

my first shipment of cigars sold out pretty quick,but if there is enough interest,i'll have another group buy soon...

thanks guys!!
As Shuckins said, we survived because our home is bit far from vulcano 40km. some of friends still in refuges camp until now, homeless. Their homes not survived :)

Thanks for asking :)

Ferry

Rating - 100%
22   0   0

thanks guys!!
let us know ASAP! definitely down to support a BOTL!

This cements it Ron...you really are the man!

When's Zilla's release?